Replacement of multiple teeth with dental implants
Eat & Chew Properly Again With Fixed Implant Dentures!
- Do you have a loose denture that bothers you and restricts what you can eat?
- Is it difficult for you to eat and speak like you used to ?
Using 4 implants to fix dentures permanently is great if you:
- Have loose dentures that affect your quality of life
- Have suffered loss of jawbone due to the loss of teeth
- Have failing crowns and bridges along with very loose teeth that need removing
- Have been told that you do not have enough bone for dental implants
You may be suitable for fixed denture treatment if you:
- Want a cost effective solution for a full mouth of teeth
- Want to eat the foods you used to before such as apples or nuts
- Want a predictable solution
Take our free implants suitability check and find out:
- If you are suitable for dental implants.
- How much implants might cost.
- What procedure might be for you.
The suitability check takes approximately 2 minutes to complete and you do not have to give your personal details to use this facility.
Free Information Pack
Download a free information pack and find out:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?