Living in Cambridge and Looking for Solutions to Replace Missing Teeth?
There are alternatives…
Whilst modern dentures can look amazing it is often not possible to keep them secure whilst eating, talking or laughing.
Dental implants offer you a permanent way to stabilise loose dentures and replace missing teeth
✔ Your friendly, efficient and welcoming team are rated five-star
✔ Only the highest quality dental implants are used
✔ Comfortable treatment with superb follow-up
To put things simply…
✔ We take care of everything allowing you the space & time to ask questions, be involved, relax and enjoy the process
Here's what a couple of our patients, Peter and Yvonne think about us…
Meet your implant dentist
Travel by car from Cambridge
The journey from Cambridge is 16.8 miles and takes approximately 38 min. The fastest route is via A10, this joins onto the Cambridge Road which takes you into the centre of Ely. The practice is opposite P Smith & Son Shoe repairs and there is parking on the street and around the side.
Travel by Public Transport from Cambridge
There is a direct train between Cambridge and our dental practice in Ely, the journey is 37 minutes and the train runs approximately every 30 minutes.
We are a short 18 min walk from the train station although you may want to grab a taxi.
What is a dental implant?
When it comes to replacing a full set of teeth dental implants can be used in one of 2 ways:
- Stabilising loose or wobbly denture
- Providing a fixed bridge alternative to a denture.
Fixing a loose or wobbly denture with dental implants
To stop a denture wobbling around either 2 or 4 dental implants can be placed. You can either have a brand-new denture or stabilise and existing denture.
The dental implants are gently placed into the jaw, the denture then clicks onto this.
A fixed bridge alternative to dentures
To provide a replacement for adventure and offer the fixed bridge instead the same number as implants are placed, but this time the bridge screws onto the implants and is not removable by the patient.
This is very often the preferred alternative for many patients.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Implants give you a range of benefits making it extremely worthwhile travelling from Cambridge. The benefits of dental implants include:
Stabilising a wobbly denture can be done with either 2 or 4 dental implants
This patient was concerned that during social engagements her dentures would drop or move, by supporting the with dental implants she achieved a stable smile giving her far more confidence.
Further reading for people interested in dental implants
Losing even a single tooth can have a significant impact on one’s quality of life. Not only does tooth loss affect one’s smile and facial
Missing natural teeth is a global issue. According to the Oral Health Foundation, over 66% of British adults have lost at least one tooth. Unfortunately,
Newnham Dental Practice Provide a Range of Treatment Options to Help in Any Situation
Are you ready to make the changes you deserve?
Our patients say the loveliest things
Free Information Pack
Download a free information pack and find out:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?
The dental implant process and prices
Stage 1 – £98
- Full examination by Dr milisha Chotai
- Dr Milisha will check your mouth to assess whether dental implants are the best option for you
- Discussion of treatment options
- Discussion of costs
Stage 2 – £250
- Manufacturing of a mock-up of your future tooth – this is to show you what your future tooth will look like
- Manufacturing of a resin guide for 3D scan
- 3D scan to assess bone volume
- Dr milisha will put all the information together and write up a treatment plan.
- This will be shared with you and a complimentary review appointment is made to go through the plan.
- You are welcome to bring your partner/spouse to this appointment
Fees vary depending on the individual situation. A full estimate will be given to you prior to undertaking dental treatment. Multiple payment options are in place to accommodate you.