Instructions for your appointment at Newnham Dental Practice
- Wait outside at the time of your appointment. You do not need to phone us. The doors will be locked.
- We will open the door for you at the time of your appointment and ask you COVID19 specific questions. This will ensure that no symptomatic patients attend the practice.
- Bring your own pen to the appointment
- We are taking pre-payments for all hygiene appointments so that you can walk in and out without having to wait in reception.
- Attend alone for your appointment (unless an escort is necessary)
- Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked to use hand-gel.
- You will be escorted in and out of the practice to ensure that we minimise the traffic
- Toilet facilities are not in use (unless it is an absolute emergency). Please ask for permission if you need to use the toilet.
- Waiting in reception is not available at this time.
- It can be difficult to hold a conversation with PPE. We love to have a chat, but on this occasion it will need to be kept to a minimum. 🙂
- Your hygiene appointment will be slightly different, focusing more on polishing, treating gum problems and provide tailored advise to improve your homeware routines.
- It would be of great value for you to bring your own toothbrush/waterpik so that the hygienist can tailor her advise further to your needs.
Please remember that the above protocol has been implemented to keep you and our team safe so that we can continue to serve you.
We look forward to seeing you soon!