We are proud to say that many patients visit us from Soham for their dental implant treatment… Here’s why we think you should too!
There are options to replace missing teeth…
Are you embarrassed to smile, or find that you are becoming more concerned about missing teeth?
Dental implants offer you a permanent way to smile again with confidence.
✔ A friendly, efficient and welcoming team
✔ Only the highest quality dental implants are used
✔ Comfortable treatment with superb follow-up
✔ Pain free treatment
✔ Only the best dental implants are ever used
✔ Masters of Science degree in Dental Implantology held by your implant dentist, Dr Milisha
✔ Dr Milisha completed her undergraduate dental degree at the world – renowned Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden
Take our implants suitability check and find out:
- If you are suitable for dental implants.
- How much implants might cost.
- What procedure might be for you
The suitability check takes approximately 2 minutes to complete and you do not have to give your personal details to use this facility.
Meet your implant dentist
Soham to Ely by car
Take the A412 North out of Soham. When you arrive in easily it may be best to Park in Brays Lane car park, we are then just a couple of minutes walk away.
Travel time approximately 15 minutes, 6.1 miles.
Soham to Ely on public transport
Catch the number 12 bus from White Hart Lane in Soham, travel towards easily and alight at Market Street (Stop D), we are then 2 minute walk from the bus stop.
Travel time, approximately 28 minutes.
What is a dental implant?
When it comes to replacing a full set of teeth dental implants can be used in one of 2 ways:
- Stabilising loose or wobbly denture
- Providing a fixed bridge alternative to a denture.
Fixing a loose or wobbly denture with dental implants
To stop a denture wobbling around either 2 or 4 dental implants can be placed. You can either have a brand-new denture or stabilise and existing denture.
The dental implants are gently placed into the jaw, the denture then clicks onto this.
A fixed bridge alternative to dentures
To provide a replacement for adventure and offer the fixed bridge instead the same number as implants are placed, but this time the bridge screws onto the implants and is not removable by the patient.
This is very often the preferred alternative for many patients.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Implants give you a range of benefits making it extremely worthwhile travelling from Cambridge. The benefits of dental implants include:
Stabilising a wobbly denture can be done with either 2 or 4 dental implants
This patient was concerned that during social engagements her dentures would drop or move, by supporting the with dental implants she achieved a stable smile giving her far more confidence.
Further reading for people interested in dental implants
Newnham Dental Practice Provide a Range of Treatment Options to Help in Any Situation
Are you ready to make the changes you deserve?
Our patients say the loveliest things
Free Information Pack
Download a free information pack and find out:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?
The dental implant process and prices
Stage 1 – £96
- Full examination by Dr milisha Chotai
- Dr Milisha will check your mouth to assess whether dental implants are the best option for you
- Discussion of treatment options
- Discussion of costs
Stage 2 – £250
- Manufacturing of a mock-up of your future tooth – this is to show you what your future tooth will look like
- Manufacturing of a resin guide for 3D scan
- 3D scan to assess bone volume
- Dr milisha will put all the information together and write up a treatment plan.
- This will be shared with you and a complimentary review appointment is made to go through the plan.
- You are welcome to bring your partner/spouse to this appointment
Fees vary depending on the individual situation. A full estimate will be given to you prior to undertaking dental treatment. Multiple payment options are in place to accommodate you.