Dental Implants ELY
Dental implants offer you a permanent solution to replace missing teeth.
Are you looking for your perfect smile?
Your search ends here…
Here’s what our wonderful patients have to say about us
Meet your implant dentist
We are always delighted to see patients that travel from around the local areas to see us including Ely, Chatteris, Huntingdon, March, Peterborough, Soham and St Neots.
Free Information Pack
Download a free information pack and find out:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?
What happens at the first consultation?
Stage 1 – £98
- Full examination by Dr milisha Chotai
- Dr Milisha will check your mouth to assess whether dental implants are the best option for you
- Discussion of treatment options
- Discussion of costs
Stage 2 – £250
- Manufacturing of a mock-up of your future tooth – this is to show you what your future tooth will look like
- Manufacturing of a resin guide for 3D scan
- 3D scan to assess bone volume
- Dr milisha will put all the information together and write up a treatment plan.
- This will be shared with you and a complimentary review appointment is made to go through the plan.
- You are welcome to bring your partner/spouse to this appointment
Replacement of a single tooth
A single dental implant is a non-invasive option when replacing a single missing tooth. Unlike dental bridges, this treatment does not involve the teeth adjacent to the gap. The final implant borne tooth will look, feel and function like a real tooth.
Replacement of multiple missing teeth
Multiple teeth can be replaced with an implant supported bridge. 2 implants can sometimes be used to replace three missing teeth. Your implant dentist will be able to tell you how many implants you need to replace your missing teeth.
Dental implants to retain dentures
Dental implants can also be used to retain a denture, if implants are used in this manner we will typically use 4 implants.
Dental implants can also be used to retain loose dentures.
Additional dental implant procedures
The purpose of additional procedures is to ensure that the implants are placed in optimal conditions. Most of these procedures are aimed at increase bone volume at the future implant site. This ensure predictable and optimal treatment outcomes.
Are you ready to make the changes you deserve?
How to find us:
Travelling to see a dentist some miles away can sometimes seem like an odd thing to do, but when you are having more complex treatments like dental implants, ensuring you visit the dentist with the most experience, skills, education and training is vital to ensure you receive the very best treatment.
- Soham – 14 minutes. 6.1 miles via A 142.
- Chatteris – 23 minutes. We are only 12.6 miles along the A142.
- March – 37 minutes. 20 miles via the A142.
- Huntingdon – 44 minutes. 22 miles via the A1123.
- St Neots – 51 minutes. 32 miles via the A428 and A10
- Peterborough – 56 minutes. 30.6 miles via the A142.