Solutions for missing teeth
Dental implants offer you a permanent solution to replace missing teeth.
Are you looking for your perfect smile?
Your search ends here…
✔ Friendly, competent and supportive team
✔ Best implants and products available on the market to ensure long-term success
✔ Pain free
✔ Excellent support and follow-up by treatment team
✔ Provision of complimentary hygiene products for implant maintenance
✔ 10% off future implant maintenance such as hygienist appointments
✔ We take care of everything so that you can relax and enjoy the process
Replacement of a missing tooth on the upper right side.
This patient requested a Dental Implant as he was conscious of the gap showing and he noticed that the back tooth had started to move in to the gap. We were both very pleased with the final outcome!
Loose removable denture replaced with four dental implants
This lady requested an implant supported denture as she wanted secure teeth that would not “drop” or “move” when she was eating and at social engagements. The results were great!
Newnham Dental Practice Provide a Range of Treatment Options to Help in Any Situation
Are you ready to make the changes you deserve?
Our patients say the loveliest things
Free Information Pack
Download a free information pack and find out:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?
What happens at the first consultation?
Stage 1 – £98
- Full examination by Dr milisha Chotai
- Dr Milisha will check your mouth to assess whether dental implants are the best option for you
- Discussion of treatment options
- Discussion of costs
Stage 2 – £250
- Manufacturing of a mock-up of your future tooth – this is to show you what your future tooth will look like
- Manufacturing of a resin guide for 3D scan
- 3D scan to assess bone volume
- Dr milisha will put all the information together and write up a treatment plan.
- This will be shared with you and a complimentary review appointment is made to go through the plan.
- You are welcome to bring your partner/spouse to this appointment
Fees vary depending on the individual situation. A full estimate will be given to you prior to undertaking dental treatment. Multiple payment options are in place to accommodate you.