With 1 or 2 teeth that are next to each other and need replacing it is usually possible to do this with a single dental implant, we place the dental implant in the most suitable site and suspend the other tooth from it.
In this instance the likely fee would be £2850 for the implant plus £645 for the additional tooth. If you need 2 teeth replacing and they are NOT next to each other then you will need a dental implant in each location, this option would be £2850 for each implant.
It’s worth noting that implants at our practice include:
What is the process
A specially reserved discussion appointment FREE:
Stage 1 £96:
Stage 2 £250:
Free Information Pack
Download a free information pack and find out:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?